Thursday, December 16

huh.

For some reason, all of my attempts at being less depressing on this blog have all failed. Lol.

On the other hand, hooray! It's winter break! That's exciting. I got home yesterday and have basically slept and/or watched TV since then. Ah, the beauty of having nothing to do.

But alas! I do have stuff to do. A lot of things!

1. Start drawing again.
2. Rig and animate my character.
3. Make clothes for my character.
4. Sew stuff in real life.
5. Be social.
a. go watch Tron: Legacy with people!
b. go watch Black Swan with people!
c. go watch Tangled with people!
d. bake stuff with people!
6. Program stuff.
7. Make bio animations.
8. Search and apply for internships.
9. Make up my sleep debt.


I haven't sketched in quite a while. Maybe that's why the last half of this semester was overwhelming.

I just realized, I haven't done contour drawings in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment